montrez-moi votre amour

21.1.15

#Throwback | Singapore


Flashing back to my recent trip to Singapore on the end of December 2014, it was my second time visiting to Singapore. This time I did not went there alone, but with a female partner, who loves to travel a lot just like myself and it was a 6 days 5 nights trip (during Christmas week). Long story short, lets move on to the important part. 

As usual, just like all the typical traveler that rarely visit Singapore will definitely browse through the Universal Studio Singapore (USS) website to purchase the e-ticket so that we can cut down the heavy queue if we decided to purchase it on that day itself. And I would strongly suggest people to purchase it online. The price for 2 tickets was S$ 136 (S$ 136 / 2 = S$68 [MYR 180 approx]).

Moreover, we purchased another tickets to visit SEA Aquarium on the 24th December 2014, the tickets cost us for only S$38 [MYR100 approx], which was Buy 1 Free 1 (B1F1) promotion, it was so worth it! Also, if it's not mistaken they have the student privilege as well, but I did not further inquiry about that as I have already purchased the ticket online. 

I personally felt that shopping at Singapore is as normal as shopping at Malaysia, the prices are almost the same, and I think that Singaporean are truly wild shoppers than Malaysians, but I might be wrong because I went there during Christmas season, discounts and sales are happening throughout that week and some did extended their sales period too, & that is why everyone is rushing to grab some affordable clothes for Christmas and New Year. 

I think my memory is so weak, I barely remember what had happened during the trip. However, I just remember that I ate a lot & hunted for a lot of good foods at Singapore such as The Soup Spoon, Ben's Cookies, McDonald's, Costa Coffee, Cafes in USS, Chinese food at Chinatown, Salad bar (Toss & Turn), desserts, KFC, the Prive Group, Smoothie King, Tiong Bahru Cafe, etc.  

One word to describe about the trip, FUN!

Next will post about my Indonesia - Jakarta trip. 

No comments: