montrez-moi votre amour

22.1.15

Last Saturday | ROA Restaurant



Since I have reactive back my blog, let me share some part of my daily routine that something to do with food. It will be very weird if I say everybody does need food everyday right? Well, the problem for nowadays or probably started back in many centuries ago, people may always encounter the questions like "What to eat? or Where to eat?". Frankly speaking, I am also one of the person that always asks the same questions everyday. 

But for this era, we are so fortunate to have social media as well as online shopping that makes our life more convenient and simple. With the innovation coming along, we are now surrounded with tons of high-tech stuff and etc. The key point now is, if you all have heard of Groupon, it is one of the most popular recommended website for us to purchase voucher for the deals that capture your interest including foods, beauty & health, travel, merchandiser, and more. 

If you keep track on my upcoming post from now onwards, I will consistently post more of the best deal that provided by Groupon, you will definitely able to know whether to get one or not as I will provides the generous review about all the places that I have been by using their vouchers. 

Today, I will share about the Manadonese cuisine originated from North Sulawesi, Indonesia. We are able to find them at ROA Restaurant (ROA by Jovian Mandagie) located at No. 16, Jalan Telawi 5, Bangsar

You should look at those photos first before I further comment on them :)

Disclaimer: The foods are really really spicy! You may choose non-spicy dishes as the waiter will ask you first before they recommend. We were not aware of the spicy level & we thought that the spice level was equally same as what we usually had. 








Come to important part, the REVIEW: -


As shown above, everything is so perfect including the atmosphere, but for the value wise, their food is quite pricey but the foods are really delicious. Here is the key to solve the problem, visit the link that provided below, you are able to get a great deal from Groupon with 50% off cash voucher. The deal has reaches up to 1100 purchases (based on 22th January 2015 data). Give it a try and most importantly, the website is quite user-friendly. :)

http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang/roa-by-jovian-mandagie/719612250


By the way, my boyfriend bought another few vouchers & planning to go there again. I will definitely post it again for more detail information such as original prices & their dishes name. Will just end this post with the some photos.





Thank you <3 p="">

No comments: