montrez-moi votre amour

25.1.15

Last Weekend: Ichiban Ramen | Miss Korea | Star Cafe | Wedding Dinner



Had Korean food over the weekend for dinner with boyfriend and Ramen for brunch after my toastmasters meeting on the Saturday, Star Cafe (steak) for brunch on Sunday, and all deals are from Groupon.

Nothing much to complain for the Ramen, the restaurant named Ichiban Ramen located at Lower Ground Floor of Sunway Pyramid. The deal is still on and said to be quite affordable too. We had beef ramen (1st photo) and spicy ramen with chicken (2nd photo). 



Link for Ichiban Ramen:
http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang-valley-kuala-lumpur/ichiban-ramen/719647910

After our brunch, we are suppose to head towards the New Wing for dessert @ Gelatomio, and sadly to mention that the deal is not available for weekends especially at Sunway Pyramid.

We had the Korean food at Desa Sri Hartamas @ Miss Korea, and the deal gonna expired soon so we planned in an impromptu way to make sure we are going to use it by Saturday. So, here it is. We are so unaware of the logo that did not state "paperless", we went there and sat on the chair, showing the waiter from our smartphone about the deal that we are about to use, and he told us that they required printed voucher to redeem it. However it is, we still managed to print it out and settled our late dinner at there.



We have selected 3 types of meat but all are pork, just that it has different flavor as well as different part of it. Their service is quite good, although at the voucher mentioned about RM5 (compulsory tipping), but we did not pay for any cents after we ate finished. Well, I guess mainly is because he did asked me whether I prefer to cook by myself or wants him to cook for us, and I said I will cook by myself. But meantime, he came to see my cooking progress quite frequent and helped me whenever I am not conscious that the food is gonna burn. Their overall service is quite good, the staffs are friendly, same goes to the owner of the restaurant.

Link for Miss Korea:
http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang-valley-kuala-lumpur/miss-kimchi-korean-restaurant/719394636

So, here is another food post for Sunday's brunch. We went there with his mother and we ordered Lamb Shank, Salmon steak and Tuna Sandwich and it is considered super heavy for a brunch! But still managed to finished everything. The food taste good, but the mushroom soup is not that good. Their drinks are not included in the deal, so we ordered their healthy juice "Tummy Booster | Banana + Pineapple + Milk" and also carrot juice.



Both of the Korean food and Steak cost us for RM48 (2x, so it's RM96). This post is full with food's photos! So we can imagined that we had a lot of good foods over the weekend and 100% rely on Groupon :) My boyfriend tentatively suggested to stop hunting for such great deals already because we ate non-stop. 5555
Link for Star Cafe:
http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang-valley-kuala-lumpur/star-cafe-1/719384480

After the brunch, went for the wedding dinner at Sentul, one of my father's best friend's daughter got married.











Time to rest my tummy over the weekdays.

No comments: