montrez-moi votre amour

14.4.11

na na na ;)



Oh no, i am so craving to go Bangkok so much. I found out that more than half of my friends went there and grab a lot of nice and cheap stuff! Most stuff at there are not bad such as accessories , clothing , bags , shoes and much more! I will definitely appreciate the chance.

I've booked the flight ticket which is on 9th of May, 6D5N. Not only flight, but tour and hotel with some of my friends. I can't wait for my semester break. And yeah, my semester break, for almost one month! It is driving me crazy.... Not just travel and have fun but I will work whenever I got time. For sure, have to earn more pocket money during this golden time...

Hope my college friends enjoy their sem break too and we're planning to go Port Dickson and everything is under KIV. woops.... *need to reschedule everything for sem break :D
Another good news... My birthday. Hmm.... I wish....

oh yeah, I just came back from swimming. Kinda fun especially with college friends and also the environment next week Broga hill/watch sunset? :D excited!

No comments: